Saturday 14 April 2012

Vocal Tics


Last Month I had an interview with the writer Sam Davies about my new CD nature of habit published with entr'acte . This month a review has been published in the Wire Music Magazine. The CD is going to be available for released from the 21st of May , and a pre order Page is currently being set up with entr'acte.I will post the pre order page up as soon as it comes through.
http://www.entracte.co.uk/
A tiny extract from the review of new release is below . I think it captures the works perfectly , so , I wanted to share on my blog.
More to come very soon,
A good week to all,
Jo
Vocal Tics ,issue 339 page 12 , May 2012,
writer Sam Davies
http://www.thewire.co.uk/pg
' a richly detailed soundworld in which the listener can explore with out feeling the over bearing structure of impressions or interpretation. Liberating her music and her listeners from the delimiting realm of the recognisable , both the vapourous spaces of Zero and the more ferrible clicks and pops of Charged have a distinct self sufficiency .... accidental alchemy producing unique bursts and flickers of timbre.

No comments:

Post a Comment