Sunday 19 September 2010

Filter Feeder Jo Thomas


My Job at the University of East London means that term has started . I teach sound design, computer music and composition. The summer has been rich in music, art and research and I'm looking forward to what the change of season brings.

On Friday Filter Feeder came round to my Studio.We had a great session,his work is beat based , machine driven and very delicate . We are working together for the next three weeks for the Entr'acte event on the 13th of October in the Drop.
I'm looking forward to it very much.
Picture above from last week in Oxford with Tim Lawrence at Arthur Russell Event. Hold on to your Dreams.
Was lovely to do and everyone was great.So thank you Oxford and thank you Tim for inviting me.
Good week to all ,
Jo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment